Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Join me on my Oct-Opal Fest Blog Hop

Opal's Disappearance became available for purchase Tuesday, Oct. 11 from Wild Child Publishing. To celebrate the launch of the third book in the Sheryl Locke Holmes Mystery Series, I'm doing an Oct-Opal Fest Blog Hop. Please follow me on my journey. Stalkers fascinate and scare me. Look I have chills already.

Let the List begin:

Chris Redding -- Oct. 6
Wild Child Blog -- Oct. 12
Starla Kaye -- Oct. 13
Emmy Ellis -- Oct. 17
Sarah Ballance -- Oct. 20
Raine Delight -- Oct. 22
Elaina Lee -- Oct. 24-25
Long And Short Review (LASR/WC/GT Haunting Halloween Blog Fest) -- Oct. 30
Goddess Fish Promotions Party Pavilion (Haunting Halloween Blog Fest) -- Oct. 30

2 comments:

C. Zampa said...

Congratulations!
Again, I LOVE the title of the series! SO cute and witty!

And your blog is SO sultry and classy! Love it!

Cassie Exline said...

Thanks Carol. I love the series. So glad you like the blog, your response is what I want to hear.